Keeping your HVAC equipment running efficiently is no small feat. There are countless reasons which contribute to equipment failure, and the number one reason is dirty or neglected gear.
At New Age Air, we offer the Comfort Shield Maintenance Program. This program is designed to give you the most reliable service we have to offer, like:
- Routine Inspections: Regularly scheduled maintenance can prevent many of the issues leading to system failure, ultimately avoiding unexpected repair costs and saving homeowners money.
- Priority Service: When an emergency strikes, you receive the most reliable service as a member of the Comfort Shield program. This means that even at the busiest of times, our 24-hour service will allow you to “cut in line” ahead of non-members.
- Add Life To Your System: Properly cleaned HVAC equipment runs more efficiently and as a result, lasts longer than unmaintained equipment. This can also prevent major system failures.
- Free Diagnostics: As a Comfort Shield Member, you won’t ever be charged just to get a specialist to your home or office.
- Discounts: Members enjoy 20% discounts on all parts and labor on all repairs.
- Fewer Major Repairs: With regular tune-ups and maintenance, small problems can be caught ahead of time, before becoming a major issue.
- Lower Energy Bills: Since your system will be running more efficiently, you’ll spend less on utilities.
- Safer Equipment Operation: A faulty HVAC system can not only make you uncomfortable, but it can also pose a danger to your family. Keep your loved ones safe and secure is the top priority of the Comfort Shield Program.
As always, we feature knowledgeable and North American Technician Excellence (NATE)-certified technicians that offer the Schwenksville area’s most dependable air conditioning installation and maintenance services.
When one of our technicians performs A/C maintenance on your home or business, they will:
- Check refrigerant charge
- Perform compressor & blower stress tests including voltage, amperage, and meg-ohm readings
- Check condenser coil, fins, capacitor, blade balance, and circuit board
- Inspect the supply and return temperature difference
- Calibrate your thermostat
If you have any questions about the Comfort Shield maintenance program, air conditioning installation in the Norristown area, or any other HVAC services, contact us today at 610-422-3874.