Water Heater Repair in Pottstown, PA & Surrounding Communities
Serving All of Your Pennsylvania Water Heater Repair & Installation Needs
Is your water heater leaking? A problem with your water heater isn’t just inconvenient; It can cause damage to other areas of your home.
Before you take another cold shower, let New Age Air help get your water heater repaired or replaced. If you need a new water heater, we can help you pick the best one to fit your needs.
In 2023 there are GREAT incentives for Water Heaters!:
- In 2023 there will be up to $2000 tax credits on heat pump water heaters
- Free 1 year service plan with every new water heater
- 0% Financing Available on All Water Heater Installations
We offer water heater repair and installation in the following areas:
- Chester Springs
- Spring City
- King of Prussia
Trying to patch a leak or fix issues yourself may lead to more damage in the long run. Trust your water heater to our highly trained professionals, and we’ll make sure your water is hot when you need it to be.
PA Water Heater Installation
Are you considering upgrading your water heater? We offer a water heater that can meet your needs. Modern water heaters are much more efficient, which means you may save money on your utility bill when you upgrade.
Whether you’re considering a tankless option or a traditional tank version, we can help you choose the best water heater for you. With our expertise and dedication to quality work, your water heater will be reliable and efficient for years to come.
We install three types of water heaters:
Tank Water Heaters
We install only the highest-quality tanked water heaters by Bradford White and Marathon.
Bradford White Water Heaters
Bradford White manufactures both gas and electric water heaters. These locally-made units are guaranteed for up to 10 years. Bradford White water heaters feature the Defender Safety System to ensure a long life and safe operation.
Marathon Water Heaters
Your Marathon tank comes with an impressive warranty: It won’t leak for as long as you own your home.* Marathon offers this no-leak promise because of its superior, non-metallic PermaGuard tank construction — a seamless, blow-molded, polybutylene tank with a filament-wound, fiberglass outer tank for maximum strength. Enjoy better performance, high-efficiency, and low operating cost for a lifetime!
*See Warranty Information Brochure for complete warranty information
- Its technologically advanced design is far better than short-lived steel water heaters.
- It’s the most durable water heater made, with a warranty to match.
- Envirofoam™ insulation is completely free of CFC and HCFC ozone-depleting gases.
- Marathon leads the way in environmentally-friendly manufacturing, design, and operation.
- Its tank comes complete with a factory-installed vacuum relief valve, ¾” brass tee and ¾” brass nipple for easy, professional installations.
- It features a replaceable brass drain valve.
- All wiring runs in-conduit for easy control wiring.
- It has a seamless blow-molded polybutene tank (with no anode rod required) for a corrosion-free life.
- It features commercial-grade, high-temperature dip tubes for greater durability.
- The filament wound fiberglass outer tank is more flexible and can withstand more pressure than most tanks.
- The high-temperature dip tube is offset from the concave bottom to form a “whirlpool effect” that helps prevent sediment build-up.
- Every tank includes 4′ of pipe insulation for more savings.
Tankless Water Heaters
We offer money-saving the Noritz and Navien Tankless Water Heater Lines.
Traditional water heaters produce standby energy losses that cost you money. A full tank of hot water is constantly kept at the ready — whether or not you need it. Tankless water heaters heat water directly, without the use of a storage tank. Therefore, they avoid the standby heat losses associated with storage water heaters.
On average, tankless water heaters provide 2 to 5 gallons of hot water per minute. Some smaller tankless water heaters, however, do not supply enough hot water to support a full household. For example, you may not be able to take a hot shower while the washing machine is running.
To overcome this problem, you can install a “whole house”-type tankless water heater or install two or more tankless water heaters, connected in parallel for simultaneous demands of hot water.
Navien Tankless Water Heaters — Condensing 98%
Finally, we carry Navien Tankless Water Heaters, which provide energy efficiency and high-tech comfort. Features include:
- Endless Hot Water Supply
- Ultra Condensing Efficiency 98%
- Built-in Circulation System (“A” model only)
- ECO Navien Technology
- Extended Lifecycle
- PVC Venting & Easy Installation
- Optimal and Stable Operation
- Leak Detector
- Air Intake Filter
- Space Saving
Call New Age Air Today!
If you need water heater repair in Chester Springs, Mertztown, Norristown, Oley, Phoenixville, Pottstown, Royersford, Berwyn, Devon, Paoli, King of Prussia, Wayne, or Spring City, don’t wait! Give New Age Air a call today at 610-298-0271.