Expert Service for Ductless Mini-Split Systems in the Pottstown, PA, Region
At New Age Air, we’re proud to be a full-service heating and air conditioning company that keeps residents of Douglassville, Gilbertsville, and the surrounding communities feeling comfortable, season after season, year after year.
If you’re considering installing a mini-split system for heating and cooling your home, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re not sure a mini-split system is right for you, feel free to give us a call, and we’ll answer your questions. Lean on us for any and all your HVAC needs!
What Are the Advantages of Mini-Split Systems?
If you own an older house and rely on a radiator for heat, live in a small apartment, or would like to expand your home without building additional ductwork, installing a mini-split system could be the perfect heating and cooling option for you.
Mini-split systems work without ducts, utilizing two separate components – a condenser outdoors and an evaporator indoors – to heat or cool air and deliver it directly to a specific living space. Basically, mini-split units “cut out the middle man” that circulates the air in a central heating and air conditioning system.
That makes mini-split systems an innovative way to:
- Cut energy bills. Extensive ductwork is susceptible to leaks, and insufficient insulation can cause a lot of energy to be lost in the heating and cooling process. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 30 percent of energy used by air conditioners is simply lost due to leakage. Because mini-split systems don’t use ducts, they keep that energy loss to a minimum, thus saving you money on your heating and cooling bills.
- Control temperature. Mini-split systems allow you to moderate the temperature in one or a few rooms, where you need the heating or cooling most, rather than using a centralized thermostat to control temperature throughout an entire home. This is another way to save energy and money.
- Improve air quality. Ductwork collects dust and distributes allergens throughout a home, unless ducts are properly cleaned on a regular basis. Installing a mini-split system will eliminate the need for duct cleaning, as well as cut down on those pesky indoor air pollutants so you can breathe easier.
- Minimize noise. Mini-split systems are known for working quietly.
- Protect the environment. Newer, modern mini-split systems are designed to meet strict ENERGY STAR® effi
To reap all the benefits of a ductless air conditioner installation, it’s important to hire a professional technician to do the work. New Age Air has decades of experience handling all kinds of HVAC installation challenges and can help any resident of Douglassville, Gilbertsville, and the surrounding area with ductless air conditioner installation. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Why Choose New Age Air to Service Your Mini-Split System?
When it comes to the installation, maintenance, and r
epair for a mini-split system, you won’t find a more experienced team of technicians in your neighborhood than the crew at New Age Air.
Our technicians are certified by North American Technician Excellence, or NATE, a designation reserved for the best and brightest in our field.
We’ve been serving our community for more than 20 years, continuing to evolve and stay up to date with the latest technology and trends, while always staying committed to good old-fashioned customer service. Our goal in any job is your 100 percent satisfaction, and we work tirelessly to make good on that promise.
We’re here whenever you need us, for routine service or in an emergency, so stop stressing over your air conditioner or heating issues. Call us today!