Water Heater Repair & Installation Pottstown, PA & Surrounding Communities
Serving All of Your Pennsylvania Water Heater Needs
Is your water heater leaking? Don’t wait, call for Pennsylvania water heater repair today! A problem with your water heater isn’t just inconvenient; it also can be messy and cause damage to other areas of your home if it breaks.
Before you take another cold shower, let New Age Air help get your water heater repaired or replaced. If you do need a new water heater, we can help you pick the best one to fit your needs and we even offer water heater installation in PA.
Trying to patch a leak or fix issues yourself may lead to more damage in the long run. Trust your water heater to our highly trained professionals, and we’ll make sure your water is hot when you need it to be.
PA Water Heater Installation
Are you considering upgrading your Pennsylvania water heater? We offer a great selection of water heaters that can meet your various needs and preferences. They also are much more efficient than they once were, which means you may actually save money on your utility bill when you upgrade.
Whether you’re considering a tankless option or a traditional tank version, we can explain the various selections and help you choose the best one for you. We are the best Pennsylvania water heater installation company around, and we’ll make sure your water heater is reliable and efficient for years to come.
New Age Air installs and repairs three types of Water Heaters.
Tank Water Heaters
We install only the highest-quality tanked water heaters by Bradford White and Marathon.
Bradford White Water Heaters
Bradford White manufactures both gas and electric water heaters. They are manufactured locally and guaranteed for up to 10 years. Bradford White water heaters feature the Defender Safety System to ensure a long life and safe operation.
Marathon Water Heaters
Your Marathon tank is warranted not to leak for as long as you own your home.* Marathon offers this no-leak promise because of its superior, non-metallic PermaGuard tank construction — a seamless blow-molded polybutylene tank with a filament wound fiberglass outer tank for maximum strength. Enjoy superior performance, high-efficiency, and low operating cost for a lifetime*!
*See Warranty Information Brochure for complete warranty information
- Technologically advanced design is clearly differentiated from short-lived steel water heaters.
- It’s the most durable water heater made, with a warranty to match.
- Envirofoam™ insulation is completely free of CFC and HCFC ozone-depleting gases. Marathon leads the way in environmentally-friendly manufacturing, design, and operation.
- Tank comes complete with a factory-installed vacuum relief valve, ¾” brass tee and ¾” brass nipple for easy, professional installations.
- Replaceable brass drain valve.
- All wiring runs in-conduit for easy control wiring.
- Seamless blow-molded polybutene tank with no anode rod required for a corrosion-free life.
- High temperature, commercial-grade dip tubes for greater durability.
- The filament wound fiberglass outer tank is designed to be more flexible and withstand more pressure than conventional tanks.
- Our unique, high-temperature dip tube is offset from the concave bottom, creating a “whirlpool effect” which helps prevent sediment build-up.
- Every tank includes 4′ of pipe insulation for even greater savings.
Tankless Water Heaters
We offer the Noritz and Navien Tankless Water Heater Lines.Tankless water heaters, also called “instantaneous” or “on-demand water heaters,” provide hot water only as it is needed. Traditional storage water heaters produce standby energy losses that cost you money. For example: We don’t leave our homes heated while vacationing; we only heat our homes when there is a demand for heat. In the same way, a tankless water heater is used only when there is a demand for hot water.
Tankless water heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank. Therefore, they avoid the standby heat losses associated with storage water heaters. When a hot water tap is turned on, cold water travels through a pipe into the unit. In an electric Tankless water heater, an electric element heats the water.
In a gas-fired tankless water heater, a gas burner heats the water. As a result, tankless water heaters deliver a constant supply of hot water. You don’t need to wait for a storage tank to fill up with enough hot water.
Typically, tankless water heaters provide hot water at a rate of 2 to 5 gallons per minute. Gas-fired tankless water heaters will produce higher flow rates than electric tankless water heaters.
Some smaller tankless water heaters, however, cannot supply enough hot water for simultaneous, multiple uses in large households. For example, taking a shower and running the dishwasher at the same time can stretch a tankless water heater to its limit.
To overcome this problem, you can install a “whole house”-type tankless water heater or install two or more tankless water heaters, connected in parallel for simultaneous demands of hot water.
0841 Series Condensing Tankless Water Heater
- Max: 199,900 btuh
- Min: 11,000 btuh
- Recirculation compatible
Navien Tankless Water Heaters-Condensing 98%
The Ultimate in Energy Efficiency with Hi-Tech Comfort
- Endless Hot Water Supply
- Ultra Condensing Efficiency 98%
- Built-in Circulation System (“A” model only)
- ECO Navien Technology
- Extended Lifecycle
- PVC Venting & Easy Installation
- Optimal and Stable Operation
- Leak Detector
- Air Intake Filter
- Space Saving